Friday, February 15, 2019

My Caste - Support my next film!

My Caste - Support my next film!

 

Dear friends!

We are about to start the editing of my next documentary 'My Caste'. Kindly contribute financially and support the film.

My Caste : a documentary about personal caste experiences of different people from different backgrounds. The film attempts to question the silences, claims, compromises, deeds and ambiguities regarding our take on Caste.

The film is partly self funded and partly crowd funded (as I have always done for my 19 films so far, except a few).
 
Tentative duration: 90 min
Language: Tamil with English subtitles
Amount needed: Rs. 2 lakh (for editing, colour correction, subtitles, music and posters)
 
Amudhan RP

My Filmography

3 comments:

Exotic irfa said...

Wow amazing article dear, I found what I was looking for, thanks for sharing this information

Ranon Smith said...

Thank you For share your information, its so helpful
Short Film Festival in India

Jack Richardson said...

This information is very useful for us for helping to maker short Film.
Short Film are Represent all culture and nature about places we have to make Short Film Festival in India, And Regional Film Festival in India...