Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Screening tour in Delhi

The tour continues!

I will be in Delhi on 7-15 September 2012 to screen my latest films. The tour will start with a screening of my films "SHIT" and "SERUPPU" at Ambedkar University, Delhi.



The tentative schedule:


7 Sep: Ambedkar University; 2 pm

11 Sep: Dayal Singh College; 11 am
12 Sep: Visit to Gorakpur, Haryana
13 Sep: Lady Sriram College; 11 am
14 Sep: Prava; 11 am
14 Sep: Delhi Solidarity; 5 pm
15 Sep: Kriti Film Club; 5 pm

More screenings will be included!

The tour is part of series of tours that I have been making since June 2012. I was in Mahrashtra in June, in Kerala in July and in Andhra Pradhesh in August.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.